What in tarnation is going on around here?
I have been tagged with a Thinking Blogger Award thanks to my fellow blogger, Green as a Thistle.
I know, I know. How is this possible? I can fully understand an "Encouraging Eco-Silliness Award" or even a "Poop, Boobs and Vaginas Award", but a Thinking Blogger Award? Come now.
Even Green as a Thistle had a hard time explaining herself: "Crunchy Chicken, who I’m tagging mostly because she has the coolest name for a blog ever..."
Well, to show that I'm worthy of this esteemed award, I shall share with you some more serious-minded blogs that make me think:
1. Gristmill - A blogful of leafy green commentary
2. DeSmogBlog - Clearing the PR pollution that clouds climate science
3. Ontogeny - A discussion of science, evolution, the Formicidae, life's diversity, and wonder
4. Rationally Speaking - A site devoted to positive skepticism
5. Real Climate - Climate science from climate scientists
So, when you're done with your mind-expanding thinkfest at these other blogs, remember to come back. And just maybe I'll scrape together something to make you think, even if it does involve genitalia.