I always like to check in with my readers and find out what kind of green cleaning products they use. So, your task for today is to enlighten the rest of us as to what you use:
What is your favorite homemade or green product to clean:
1. bathrooms (replacing something like Comet)
2. countertops (replacing 409)
3. mildew (replacing X-14)
4. soap scum (replacing Comet)
5. windows (replacing Windex)
6. laundry (replacing Tide)
7. dishes (hand - replacing something like Joy)
8. dishes (machine - replacing Electrasol)
10. wood floors
13. teeth (replacing Colgate)
Looking at the list of replacements above, it's amazing how toxic mainstream cleaners are. How do your green replacements stack up?
Now get crackin'. I want answers, people!