Lazy Homesteader, I thought I'd do a post! I know, shocker. Anyway, here are the Top 5 Posts of 2012 (from all of a few months I posted):
1. Most popular post from 2012: Top 10 Urban Farming Books. Since this post, there has been a veritable avalanche of urban homesteading-like resources out there, but these are some classics.
2. Most viewed post of the year: The Skinny vs. Curvy Ideal. Coming in at over 30,000 views, this post keeps them coming.
3. Most commented on post: The Life of your DivaCup. Talking about vaginas is always a crowd pleaser. 15,000 vaginas, er viewers, can't be wrong.
4. Best food post of 2012: How to Make Maple Brown Sugar Cured Bacon. Using our pig share's pork belly, this was the best bacon. Ever.
5. Most controversial post: The Letting the Wolves Howl series on wolf poaching. This caused a serious ruckus on Facebook.
If you like these sorts of round-ups you can check out the Top 5 Posts of 2011.