I'm going to be participating in tonight's Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families Twitter Party.
With the Safe Chemicals Act just introduced in Congress, Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families thought it would be a good time to host a Twitter party on the topic of toxic chemicals. What’s a Twitter party, you ask? It’s basically a fast-paced, lively chat forum for educating and sharing ideas – all in 140 characters or less.
At their Twitter party they will be bringing expert panelists together to answer your questions about toxic chemicals, show you how to protect your family and let you know why passage of the Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 is so critically important.
Here are the details – we hope you can join us!
Date: Thursday, May 12th, 2011
Time: 9-10 PM Eastern/6-7 PM Pacific
Topic: Protecting Our Families from Toxic Chemicals
Key Questions Covered:
* Why should we be concerned about chemicals in products we use every day?
* What are the worst chemicals to avoid in products?
* What can we do to avoid exposure to toxic chemicals?
* How will the Safe Chemicals Act protect us?
How to join the party:
1. Follow @SaferChemicals and our expert panelists on Twitter.
2. Use the hashtag #saferchemicals on all of your tweets.
For a full list of the folks on the expert panel as well as more info on how to participate, check out this blog post.
Oh, and my book, The Non-Toxic Avenger: What you don't know can hurt you is available for pre-sale at Amazon! Please note that it's not due to come out until November.