"Feminine protection": it has such a dubious double meaning to it. I'll refrain from ranting about that one for now.
Anyway, I was thinking the other day that I hadn't hosted a DivaCup Challenge recently and I figured it was probably not a bad thing since, for some reason, I got it into my head that everyone already used one.
And, then, I realized that I must have been smoking crack or something because it seemed unlikely that everyone already used one since most women have never even heard of the damn thing. Call it temporary environmentally insanity.
In any case, that got me a wonderin'. What the heck are women using these days for "feminine protection"? And by that, I mean you.
What the heck are you using?
1. Conventional tampons (plastic, cardboard or no applicator)
2. "Green" tampons (made from unbleached and/or 100% organic cotton)
3. Conventional pads
4. "Green" pads (made from unbleached and/or 100% organic cotton)
5. Reusable menstrual cup (DivaCup, Mooncup or the Keeper)
6. Disposable menstrual cup (Instead)
7. Sea sponge
8. Reusable cloth pad (LunaPads, GladRags, etc.)
10. Nothing - I squat in the red tent