Which of the following skills do you wish you knew more about or would like to learn?
- Food gardening and food storage (canning, dehydrating, pickling, fermentation, etc.)
- Seed saving and/or fruit tree grafting
- Foraging for wild foods, mushrooms, etc.
- Animal husbandry (rabbits, chickens, goats or larger)
- Animal skinning, processing
- Sheep or other animal shearing
- Spinning wool
- Cooking, baking
- Making own cheese and/or yogurt
- Making beer and/or wine
- Solar cooking
- Alternative medicine and/or first aid
- Making soap (cold process from oils and lye)
- Making candles
- Plumbing or electrical
- Bike maintenance and repair
- Appliance repair
What is the biggest thing preventing you from learning to do these things? Time, money? What would make it easier?
Did you mean to try any of these last year and never got around to it (see how you answered back in April!)?