I noticed that I usually only discuss women's beauty products and rarely men's and that's because most of my readers (not all, of course) are women. There are only a few guys I feel comfortable asking about their personal "beauty" routines, so I'm fairly ignorant about what men, in general, do.
And, unless you believe what you read in Details (that currently has an online article, A User's Guide to Man Boobs, which I'm sure is invaluable for those guys sporting a fine rack), I don't have much to go off of.
So, I thought I'd ask you for the real details if you are a man and, if you aren't, gimme the scoop about the dude(s) in your life. Feel free to answer anonymously if you are concerned about giving up the secrets of your (man's) toilette:
1. What kind of shampoo/conditioner does he use?
2. What kind of shaving equipment and products does he use? Does he shave/trim his body hair, too?
3. What kind of antiperspirant/deodorant does he use?
4. Does he use a specific soap, or whatever is in the shower?
5. Does he use a facial toner and if so, what kind?
6. Does he use an aftershave lotion and if so, what kind?
7. Does he use a moisturizer and if so, what kind?
8. Does he use any hair styling products and if so, what kind?
9. Does he use any kind of facial scrub/mask and if so, what kind?
10. Would you describe him as a manly man or a metrosexual or somewhere in between?
I can't believe I haven't asked this before. It all feels so anthropological!