One thing I noticed is that some of the seed catalogs sell gift cards. That would have been a nice Christmas gift for some of us!
What's your favorite seed catalog(s)?
What's new on your list of things to grow in 2008?
Here are my faves:
Seeds of Change
I haven't totally decided yet what new things I'm going to grow. But I have decided what I'm not going to bother with this year:
- corn (not enough space)
- brussel sprouts (didn't look good)
- acorn squash (didn't really produce any last year)
- watermelons (not hot enough)
- bell peppers (not hot enough)
- gourds (got nothing last year)
- pickling cucumbers (these were a disaster)
- pole beans
- salad cucumbers
- pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!