Today this post requires your input. I've been looking for green products (low or no toxic chemicals) to replace my regular cleaners.
So my question(s) for you, my friends, are as follows...
What is your favorite homemade or green product to clean:
1. bathrooms (replacing Comet)
2. countertops (replacing 409)
3. mildew (replacing X-14)
4. soap scum (replacing Comet)
5. windows (replacing Windex)
6. laundry (replacing Tide)
7. dishes (hand - replacing something like Joy)
8. dishes (machine - replacing Electrasol)
10. wood floors
13. teeth (replacing Colgate)
Looking at the list of replacements above, it's amazing how toxic mainstream cleaners are. But, they work. How do your green replacements stack up? I've already switched out some cleaners but I'm not all impressed with some of them.
So, that's it! Now get crackin'. I want answers, people!